Followers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CHUN'S ADVENTURES


I live with my aunt in Adelaide and I think I am really lucky to stay with her. My aunt take good care of me, she has two sons and she treats me as her daughter now. Sometimes I would accidentally called her ‘mom’. Food is not a problem as my aunt can cook Chinese food. She can also cook Vietnam food and others. I adopt different cuisines in time and improve myself to try different things I never have before. As my cousins both native speaking of English, I started to communicate with them in English to improve myself more. I start to build relationship with my aunt’s family. As the time past, I realise I learnt a lot at school in Australia. At the same time I also make myself to become more independent and strong. Although I only visit back to my hometown once a year, I still miss my family and I didn’t feel any less about loving them. The time I spend in Australia made me even love my family more because they are the one who supporting me to study in Australia. On the other side, I also love my aunt’s family, because they already become a part of my life. I don’t feel afraid anymore, as I know there always people out there to help me when I need. I am glad to study in South Australia because I gain more than I expect.


Sincerely,
Chun
                                           

                                              Here are some of Chun's lovely creations straight out of her shop.









2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to get to know you better, Chun! So glad you've joined our team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing your experiences, for those of us living the mundane life of vacationing at places like Disneyland, or maybe more exciting Hawaii, hearing of your travels is exciting.

    ReplyDelete